Development process gets momentum when human resources get empowered and gain competencies to deliver as per requirement of the development processes, hence institute focuses on capacity building of different target groups. Training is one of the major tools institute applies for capacity building of youth, entrepreneurs, personnel, and organizations. Through training, institute helps people to change attitude, update knowledge and acquire specific skills, in turn increase their efficiency, employability, effectiveness and productivity.
Institute designs need-based and customized trainings for the organizations, theme- based training for the professionals and entrepreneurs while entrepreneurship development and vocational skill-based trainings for the potential entrepreneurs and unemployed youth. Institute organizes these programs at head office level as well as other districts of the state. A few of these trainings are indicated here:
- Motivation and Policy Orientation for Officials
- Cluster Development and Industrial Policy
- Management Development for Small, Micro Entrepreneurs and SHGs
- Theme based Programs for Entrepreneurs and professionals, such as Intellectual Property Rights, Cluster Approach etc
- Export Promotion Policy and Procedures
- Training Design and Management Program for government officials and NGOs
- Entrepreneurship Development for NGO representatives
- Entrepreneurship Development Program for potential entrepreneurs and yout
- Entrepreneurial and Vocational Skills Development for unemployed youth
- Specialized internship programs for students of different educational and professional courses.
During past two years, Institute has organized about more than 600 training activities which included Leadership Training Programmes for Minority women, supported by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India, Sensitization programmes on Intellectual Property Rights supported by Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, Capacity Development Programmes for artisans, NGOs and SHG leaders supported by DC (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, Training on Supply Chain Management for defence personnel supported by Director General, Resettlement, Govt. of India, Capacity Development Programmes for functionaries of Urban Cooperative Development Network, supported by State Urban Development Authority, Technical Training Programmes as well as Entrepreneurship Development Programmes supported by Directorate of Industries, Govt. of U.P.
Besides, Institute has organized Skill Development Programmes in multi trades supported by various organizations, departments such as U.P. Land Development Corporation, U.P. Backward Finance & Development Corporation, State Urban Development Authority, Department of Social Welfare, Dept. of Education, Govt. of U.P., Soldier Welfare & Rehabilitation Office, U.P., Integrated Child Development Services, Govt. of U.P., Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, National Backward Class Finance & Development Corporation, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Indian Industries Association, Lucknow, Find Your Feet, India.